Welcome frendios! Your bean Illithid here, and today I will list 5 race class combinations to make an interesting and unforgettable character. Let's go on to the first one, shall we?
Halfling Barbarian
In the lore of D&D, or at least in 5th edition, Halfling's are known to have very peaceful, and loving community's, so to have one that goes completely against all of that would make a very cool and fun to play character. If you do have a character like this, I recommend trying to give a backstory that explains why they chose that path.
Warforged Bard
There are a couple things that are weird with this. For starters, the Warforged, as the name suggests, were made for war, not for musical entertainment. And secondly, most of them aren't magical, unless they were built to be a shield guardian of sorts. I actually have a Warforged Bard named Onyx, and they play the flute.
Tortle Fighter
Say WHOOP for another normally peaceful species gone bloodthirsty! Tortles are generally peaceful creatures and like to be alone most of the time. They also like to live in swamps. Now taking all of the information, and putting that into a badass fighter that will kill almost anything will for sure make an unforgettable character.
Minotaur Wizard
Ok, imagine this. We have the Minotaur, and we have the Wizard. The Minotaur is a bloodthirsty humanoid that feels most alive on the battlefield. A Wizard is stereotypically a wise old person that is intelligent and learns spell and whatnot. So imagine crossing those 2 things over into one thing, and then you got something fricking awesome. Like, OMG!
Orc Druid
I really just love this one. I mean, this one is pretty crazy in my opinion. Like, Druids love nature and only really get violent when they need to. But then again, I did play as a druid just this Friday that slapped someone so hard that they get the person mad enough to kill them. Twice! Anway. So then we have Orcs, how are VERY violent most of the time. I even had to stop some of them from taking tree crystals from under the trees! It was a whole thing. Anyway, I just really liked this one.
Well, that was it for today's post! Hope you liked what I put here. Comment what crazy race class combo's you've thought of/played as! Have a good rest of your day!
Stay safe and snazzy,
Illithid





Comments
Post a Comment